The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Pure Commissary HELL




Okay, for those of you who know this story---sorry, but I think it needs to be told again. I am 100% DONE with the Eielson Deli at the Commissary---bitches, pure bitches. Lets rewind here. About a month ago, I was shopping for a camping trip and ordered a few things from the deli. So, on my way out, I grabbed what I needed and proceeded to checkout. I took my cart back to the area and when I reached the checkout counter, the lady explained to me that my cheese bag wasn't sealed properly and that it fell out all over the conveyer belt. She immediatly apologized ( I'm still not sure why because it clearly wasn't her fault) and she went over to the deli to have them get me a new pound of cheese. So, I'm waiting and waiting, and when she returned she informed me that the deli was upset with me for asking them to slice me an entire order and that if I wanted it that badly, then I would have to wait for the other 5 orders in front of mine. Me, having the foul mouth that I due, immediatly asked the kind cashier (Kelly!) that she had to be fucking kidding me. Are you fucking serious? Their the ones that obviously can't do their fucking job correctly by sealing the goddamn bag closed and their upset with me? Oh, oh, they also wanted her to tell me that it was 5:45 and that the Commissary is due to close in 15 minutes; so I was an inconvenience for asking them to do such a thing---NO JOKE! SO, I handled it by calling and talking to the manager the very next day and explaining the situation. He handled it very professionally and apologized over, and over for their improper business edict. MOVING ON TO YESTERDAY(WEDNESDAY, JULY (oh shit, whatever day it was) When you don't work anymore, you sort-of loose track of the what day it is.... Anyways,
so, I thought I would give them another shot when I was doing my shopping. I avoided going to them for a month, and thought to myself that it was about time that I get over such a thing. Well, I stood there, and stood there, until finally, 15 minutes later, the lady behind the counter acknowledges me and I asked for a half pound of roast beef. This little lady must have some huge balls on her because she said to me "thats it, thats all you want?" In a bitchy fashion as if my half pound was a waste of her time. The inner-bitch in me wanted to say " Well actually, no, I will take a pound of everything on your whole let side of the menu---BITCH!! But, I didn't and I kindly said WITH A SMILE ON MY HAPPY LITTLE FACE---"Yes Hun, that will be all--thank you!" So, I did the rest of my shopping and went back to pick up my roast beef when again, I stood there and stood there; until finally one of them asked what I needed. (Let me first just mention that there was a huge line--12 people or so waiting to put in their sandwich orders for lunch) I replied by saying that I just needed to pick up my order that was finished. She replied to that by telling me that I needed to wait in line WITH THE OTHER 12 DAMN PEOPLE. Again, you have got to be fucking kidding me? I can see my meat right in front of your face and you can't just reach in and grab it for me? Of course not, you are having a bad day and need to be the bigger bitch. I wanted to scream. Seriously, I say 12 other people in line, but it was probably more like 50 because everyone comes in there on their lunch hour with sheets of paper ordering for their entire shops. I would have stood there for at least 30 minutes just to pick up my damn food. What a complete ass pain. You would think that they could come up with a better system than that. Oh, not to mention, there were 3 women working behind the counter, not just one. I understand that they get busy, maybe they woke up on the wrong side of the bed, their cranky---whatever, whatever. I do sympathize with people, sometimes too much from what Andrew tells me; but one thing is for sure--I am DUN WITH those bitches and I'll just continue to eat only the meat that my baby has slaughtered for me with his bare hands. Enjoy the photos of him hard at work to provide for his family!






Okay, I just had to add this one of HARB too.......how could you not?
This is the moose that Andrew and him shot together as a team.

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

Oh shit! Harb is naked!!! THAT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS! And that is why he is numero uno on "the list"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home