The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Damn Sexy or What?



I was looking through our wedding photos today, reminiscing back to almost a year ago, and I just had to share with you how damn good looking we are. God I hope we have a beautiful, little girl. Sometimes hot couples come out with not so hot looking babies. I'm scared. I'll just prepare myself for the worst. What's a girl to do? By the way, the text reads "I Luwf You", that's how we tell eachother that we love one another in the Quinn household. Aaaahhh, arn't we cute? Anyways, I'm starving and it's time to grab some lunch---- gotta roll!!!

4 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

You are better than cute, you guys are phenomenal!

 
At 12:31 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Hey! I found this from your comments on Lysandra's blog! I hope you don't mind. I LOVE your blog. Its great! You look gorgeous, pregnant, by the way!!!

 
At 1:37 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

I didn't know you were blogging! Nicely done!! You guys looked great on your wedding day and every day after :0)

 
At 4:43 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

I saw your comment on Katie's blog. You look great. I hope I look that good 7 months pregnant... Not too much longer and you will be holding your sweet baby. Take care,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home