The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

SURE OR UNSURE?

Okay, lets all be honest here. We can all get some rank ass "B.O." sometimes, but don't you realize when you have it? If and when I stink at the gym, I am very well aware of it; so, I go take care of it with my backup deodorant I keep in my locker----duh!! It AMAZES me that people don't know when they smell that god awful. They have to--I just don't believe it. The reason why I am blogging about this is that 4 days(yes, 4 days last week) I was literally BLOWN out of the gym by 2 different men. I opened the gym doors and immediately breathed in a huge wiff of nasty b.o. It's pretty sad when they can leave a room and 30-45 minutes later you can still smell them in there. It is no kidding that bad. It pisses me off that I have to alter my gym schedule due to dudes that have terrible hygiene skills. Even Andrew has had to leave because he couldn't take the odor in there any longer than he did. I mean, what the heck? They should have gym rules against that. You should be able to get kicked out of the gym for reeking. Two days ago, I was completely enjoying myself, running on a treadmill in the gym with nobody else in sight in the cardio room. Then, all of a sudden, here walks one of the "stinky boys" and he plops his rank ass right on the treadmill next to mine. Now, why in the heck would you do such a thing? First off, it is common courtesy to get on a machine at LEAST one or two over when the option is available. But no, he had to be on the one right beside mine. I held out as long as I could, until I could start tasting him in my mouth. I haven't even been nauseous being pregnant, but this guy made me want to vomit. So, I called it quits and cursed him all the way home. What an ass.

4 Comments:

At 5:26 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

This topic totally grosses me out. I want to gag.

 
At 12:21 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

I stink and yes, I am aware :0) Their houses probably smell the same way.

 
At 12:38 AM , Blogger Katie said...

YUCK!!! And being pregnant makes it totally worse..I think your nose is even more sensitive...although it sounds like anyone would notice this guy's problem. And I agree...why get on a treadmill right next door, when you can skip one? What an ass!

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

YUCK is right!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home