The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Robeez Addiction

I must confess to my new addiction---Robeez Infant Shoes. Are you surprised? This is coming from a girl whos shoe fetish addiction started when I, myself was an infant. No joke, if I was having a "bad day," my mom would take me to a shoe store and I would be 100% content by just walking up and down the aisles touching them and saying "shoes, shoes,shoes!!" I am deathly afraid that Salem will have the very same addiction that her mommy has. I hate to admit it, but her shoe collection is now up to 21 pairs and she's not even born yet. I know, it's crazy, I know. So, moving on to Robeez, I can't seem to get enough of them. I check their website every day just to make sure they didn't come out with a new style over night (because I would be the first to buy them if they did). I am so incredibly pathetic. I am the type that buys the shoes first, and then I go out and buy the outfit to match. And now, I find myself doing the exact same thing when it comes to buying things for Salem. It's like, "Oh, I have these really cute pink Van's tennis shoes, lets go buy some faded skate-like jeans to match"; or " Look, look, look, how adorable these pea-in-a-pod Robeez are that I got for her----lets go find the PERFECT outfit to match because nothing in her closet is "perfect enough to match, for the shading is slightly off." Poor Andrew, I don't think he realized he married such a crazy bitch.

By the way to all the mommies out there, I received my Sally Spicer Diaper Bag in the mail today........IT IS AWESOME. You can view some of her styles on Zappos.com. The one I got for Salem is the Layla backpack. I'm in love and have started a new addiction---diaper bags to match every outfit---SHOCKING!!

Who's up for an early Valentine's Day shopping? You got it, Salem needs an outfit to match her pretty, little shoes and Feb. 14th is only 6 mths away. We got to get a move on it ladies!!!

6 Comments:

At 2:41 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

oh my god.....21 pairs! I thought you were going to stop! I love it. And Ben thinks I have have a shoe problem :0) Robeez are probably one of the cutest things out there, so I could think of a few worse addictions.

 
At 4:09 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Goodness! I have a purse addiction, so I understand...please don't introduce me to a new kind of diaper bag. I will probably implode! :) I love Robeez too. I am going to get some pink dragonfly ones. Hey! I think you should take a picture of the shoe collection and put it on here. I want to see them all!

 
At 4:13 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

I agree with Katie take a picture of them ALL! Andrea is right Robeez are probably one of the cutest things out there! I love your addictions and now I am going to Zappos to looki at these diaper bags.

 
At 4:53 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

ok, I don't even have a baby and am not thinking about having one in the next year and I LOVE those diaper bags. Ben is going to flip!

 
At 11:05 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

I am addicted to shoes like no other. Growing up my Dad had a shoe store so I kidda inherited the addiction. I am in love with Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags. My mother-in-law is bringing me mine next week. I can't wait!!

We need a picture of your diaper bag too.

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I don't know if I like moose meat. I've only had it once, and it was okay! I'm willing to try it, though.

The pot roast recipe: Place cut up potatoes, carrots and onions in a crockpot. Pour in one can cream mushroom soup, one package dry onion soup mix. Brown a 3-4 lb. chuck roast in oil in a pot on stove. Then, put it on top of veggies in crockpot. Cook on low for about 8 hours. You can add a half cup of water, if you want more liquid. See? EASY.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home