The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My bro!


My brother came to town yesterday on a layover back home to Phoenix (he now lives in PA, and is going home to AZ for a visit). So, Salem and I met him at the airport for a quick bite to eat/coffee. He hadn't seen Salem since she was only 1 month old, and she just made his heart melt. She even called him Tanner.....it was so sweet!

I'm now looking forward to Monday, for he will be heading back through SA for at least 3 hours this time. We're trying to get his ticket changed so he can spend a few days with us. He has never been to this part of Texas before, so I would love to show him the area (River Walk) and the town we live in.

6 Comments:

At 9:43 PM , Blogger Joel and Angela said...

Ok!!!! Did you change your hair again! It looks great! Of course I have always said that you could shave your head and be beautiful! Hope it works out that he can visit longer.

 
At 7:09 AM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

Angela, I did change it, but months ago....I haven't seen you in so long girlfriend!!
We need to get together before you have that baby!
I started coloring it myself (to save some cash), and added bangs for a change. I don't think the bangs are very flattering on me, but it's okay, for now!

 
At 6:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sweet, beautiful kids and my adorable granddaughter. Noel, pretty dress. I have the same one.
Love, Mom

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

How fun! I hope he gets to come back and stay a while :0)

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger Shel Barker said...

Babes...I LOVE THE BANGS! Oh so chic! Regardless of what you believe, it is very cute on you! But I agree with the is that ANGELA???!, you could shave the head and still be AMAZINGLY beautiful. I am getting so excited about our visit this summer. Love you!

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger Shel Barker said...

Sexy Quinn, how do I get in touch with Angela D?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home