The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Heat Wave




My God, it was 97 degrees here yesterday! Myself, along with a couple of my girlfriends, decided to get our little ones out in the rays and under some water, somewhere. So, we decided on utilizing our Sea World passes and make it a fun day for all! It took a short while for them to warm up to the water idea, but after short whining stint, we were well on our way to some much needed cooling off!!!! We had a wonderful, wonderful day, and hope you enjoy yourselves this weekend!!!!!




3 Comments:

At 11:19 AM , Blogger Tracy said...

You had me at 97 degrees. That sounds so wonderful right about now.

 
At 5:58 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

There is nothing like a diaper butt in a bathing suit, too cute! Looks like fun :0) Talk to you in a few days!!!!

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Does it sound good! Granted I enjoy the spring weather of 52 but 90's sounds oh so good.
It looks like fun. Keep soaking up the sun.

Thanks for the spd facts. I never knew them...

Shit!@# I think I just heard Wilson lift the toilet lid.... splashing! Adios!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home