The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My very own Jackass!


Let me explain. No, I'm not calling my daughter a jackass, I'm just referring to her actions to those of the cast of the Jackass show/movie. For those of you who are unaware, they basically do incredibly stupid, STUPID stunts that always involve hurting themselves. Salem these days, also finds it hilarious to do such things to herself. See below.









We go through this at least once a day. What is it with putting a blanket on your head and running into things at full force...like a wall, door, etc.? Usually she laughs and gets right back up to do it again; but at times, she will hurt herself and it still doesn't stop her. She'll cry for a few seconds, and then haves as it again. I'm not sure I understand this behavior, but what I am I to do with her? She loves it!

4 Comments:

At 4:45 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Oh my! She looks so thrilled with herself :0)

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

What a great shirt!

 
At 9:20 AM , Blogger Lysandra said...

Mike does that too...glad to know it's not just a boy thing. It must be a toddler thing.

 
At 3:56 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Those photos are awesome! Becca does it too. I don't know WHAT they are thinking.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home