The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

What do you think Ab?




These are a pair of shoes I purchased to wear in my BFF's wedding this October. Her colors are brown, orange, and white. I really bought them because I fell in love with them, and then, I realized I still needed a pair for the big day. I'm not too sure what she'll think, so I put them on here for her to decide. The dress is a beautiful brown color, and I thought these would spice it up. Is it too much? If they are, I'll keep looking and find something else; oh, and keep these too! Sshhhhh...don't tell Andrew!

Abbey, if you want better photos to look at, I'm sure you kind find them on Nordstrom's website. The brand is Oh DEER! The dark brown color in the shoe matches the dress perfectly!

5 Comments:

At 3:34 PM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

Yay! I spoke with Abbey and she LOVES them! Now, I'll just have to keep myself from wearing them :)

 
At 1:27 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

They are beautiful! I could not pull them off these days. The cankles set in about 9pm and I am through. lame, cankles.

 
At 9:37 AM , Blogger Joel and Angela said...

Man, I wish my big feet would look nice in shoes like that!

 
At 9:20 AM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

Gorgeous...and you will totally rock them! Can't wait to see them with the dress.

 
At 8:13 AM , Blogger Abby & Patrick said...

Love the shoes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home