The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Monday, June 02, 2008

The Summer of Salem




We've decided to wear ourselves thin with activities this summer for Salem. We figured it would be more difficult next year to do such things with an infant, so we're going all out! This is what our schedule will look like:

* Tomorrow she starts gymnastics on Tuesday mornings
* Wednesday evenings-Art classes
* Thursday mornings-Family story time at the library
* Season pass to Sea World
* Season passes to the SA Zoo
* Season pass to NB Children's Museum
* And the new one we just added on Friday............
* SEASON PASSES TO SCHLITTERBAHN!!!!!!





Can you say busy?????? I took her to Schlitterbahn for the first time on friday, and sucked it up and bought a pass right off the bat because I KNEW she was going to fall in love forever more with the place. AND, I WAS RIGHT! She is such a little fish that can spend hours on end frolicking in the hot, hot, sun; as long as she has wa-wa's to splash in! My friend Kris and I took the kiddos (his wife, Dawn, was in New York and Andrew was cross country), and what a blast the two of them had together. The even funnier part, was that people thought we were married and that we had twins! Then, they would see my little baby bump busting out of my bikini, and get an even scarier look on their faces, like, "What the hell are they thinking?" It was great!




So, if you ever come to San Antonio this summer and wonder what we're up to, just check one of these places; I'm sure you can find us there!

6 Comments:

At 4:25 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

Your little what? Hangin out of where? I sure didn't see any pregnant bump hanging out of that suit. Oh to be a cute skinny pregnant girl. Some girls have it all!!

Kidding aside, it looks like you are going to have a sparkling clean house because you are NEVER going to be there. See we did a lot for 5 days, you are doing it for an entire summer!

 
At 2:41 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I loved schlitterbahn as a kid! Salem is a lucky little girl to have such fun activities planned for her! You are such a good mommy!

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger d-people said...

That is hilarious, dont you love messin with people like that!

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger joanna said...

Oh it makes me tired but it sounds like fun!I also love being friends with a family where you are comfortable hanging out separately with both - lucky you!

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

I love what joanna said. Just pretend I said it.

 
At 11:14 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

Aawww, looks like you guys had fun at Schlitterbahn...I can't wait to take Tristan some time soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home