The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Monday, May 19, 2008

1 bag?????????????????

What is our world coming to? What do the airlines mean when they say you can only check 1 luggage per customer? I get it, but it can't possibly be true. I cannot travel with a lap child and fit everything for 2 GIRLS into one large bag. Sorry, but NO, HELL NO! I guess we won't be traveling via airplanes until the kids get older. I just won't be able to make that work and I'm sure as heck not paying extra fees for extra bags. Before we know it, we'll only be able to travel with a carry-on.

7 Comments:

At 12:55 AM , Blogger Lysandra said...

I know it just seems impossible. Good news is that Salem will be 2 this year and you get to pay for her ticket and she'll get luggage...wait, is that good news?

 
At 6:06 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Ummmm....what shitty airline are you talking about? Because I know Southwest still lets you take two!!

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

God Bless Alaska Air, they still allow two as well. I heard a few airlines had gone the way of one bag though - LAME!!!

 
At 11:20 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Just heard a story on NPR that Alaska and Horizon are headed that way next month. That's what I get for opening my big mouth!!

 
At 2:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

American Airlines is charging for your FIRST checked bag!!! And United might be headed there too. Now everyone will just carry-on and it will be chaos.
Stupid oil and gas prices.

 
At 8:57 PM , Blogger Joel and Angela said...

I did hear some airlines were making that change and that were going to start charging for extra bags. Why do they think they need to do that?

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

Gas prices, it's all about the damn oil!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home