The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Andrew + Anderson--"Yummy-Yummy!"


Photo of Andrew at his farewell this weekend from the 355th FS.


Uh, I am having a heck of a time. About mid-last week, I realized something so magnificent. I was running on the treadmill at the gym, just about finished with my workout, when I made the best mistake EVER by flipping it onto Oprah. Little did I know that she had on my most favorite celebrity in the entire world----ANDERSON COOPER LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just about fell off the treadmill when the camera zoomed in on Oprah making him blush and he had that oh so cute, little smile of his that makes women, just like me, melt. (Does anyone else out there agree with me?) So, thanks to Oprah that day, and especially Anderson Cooper, my half an hour run turned into---well, I finished when the treadmill stopped me because I had been on there too long---they are all set on different timers. I don't even really know what they were talking about because all of a sudden, it hit me like a ton of bricks; I think that my husband, Andrew, looks like a 7 or 8 year younger version of him. Maybe I'm loosing it(quite possible at this time in my life right now), but at the same time, highly unlikely. No honestly, I really think they share some similiar characteristics/qualities. See, I'm the type of girl that has NEVER had a huge crush on a movie star or famous person until just recently, and Anderson Cooper does it for me. I guess it's a good thing that I think him and Andrew are so comparable. It could be worse---- I could be married to Andrew and say that Denzel Washington makes my heart skip a beat.
So, back to the beginning where I say that I am having a heck of a day. Anyways, I am new to this whole blogging thing and I even tried to get a picture of Anderson on here for you all so you could view the similiarities for yourselves, but I couldn't get it to work. If you are at all interested, WireImage.com has some great pics. of his to view from. I recommend looking them up even if you don't give two shits. Actually, do it for the shits; just for shits and giggles. Have a good one!

9 Comments:

At 6:22 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

what on earth is all the typing? Did you use wingdings? I love that pic of Andrew....his sacrasm shines through!

 
At 7:11 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Whoa! Jibberish!!!

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

Andrea, do you like how you made the cut in the photo?

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

Okay, can you read it now? I didn't even realize that I did such a thing.

 
At 2:31 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

ha ha Anderson is hot...

 
At 5:15 PM , Blogger Katie said...

You're hilarious!!! I think they make Tshirts about Anderson Cooper being a ladies' man...except I've also heard rumors he's gay. But I don't know.

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Stop right there!! Anderson Cooper is not gay, he has just had a rough life. That is why he is not in a relationship. Read or listen to his book sometime....very moving. I suggest listening because he has a gorgeous speaking voice....yum!! Did anyone else watch channel one in high school? I have been an Anderson follower since I was 15 years old. Look out Noel, you will have a fight on your hands if it ever came down to him having to choose me or you :0)

oh, and I am extra cool for being in your photo!!

 
At 12:03 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Wait. He was on Channel One? We did watch that in high school. Was he gray haired then? I'm glad he's not gay. It sounds like you are the expert on him, Andrea.

And Noel, I saw Andrew driving on base today and I agree..he does kind of look like Anderson!

 
At 1:25 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home