The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

IHOP HEAVEN

"I just love the dress you got me Lysandra, Val & Andrea!"
"Why in the hell do I have to suffer just because you decided to eat too many damn pancakes, huh?"
"Oh wait, this is funny watching and Mommy and Daddy chasing tennis balls trying to work off breakfast!!"

Oh my God, I believe we ate up all of IHOP and then some today. After 4 days of a liquid diet and my pants just about falling off of me, I was ready to eat up stacks of pancakes....AND I DID!!! I had 6 buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs, 2 sausages, a load of hashbrowns, 3 cups of coffee and a large orange juice. I still feel sick. It won't digest fast enough...If you know what I'm saying!! To add to the oral issues(dirty minds..My teeth..Hello!) , I found out yesterday that I have to have "emergency surgery" on my tonsils next Monday....Whatever that means. If it was such an "emergency", wouldn't it be done right away? The Doc said that my tonsils have basically been infecting my entire body for years. I've had an infection that has never fully gone away. They really are and have always been a complete ass pain. I've tried to get them out as long as I can remember, and I haven't found a doctor that would do it...Until now. So, SURPRISE, SURPRISE--Andrew can't get the time off of work to help me with baby, so once again, Andrews mommy is going to watch her for us while I recuperate. Then, as soon as all of this is over, we'll be packing up to get the hell out of here!!

Back to the breakfast thing real fast. So, I literally ate more than Andrew this morning and afterwards, no shit, my hips hurt from eating so much. It was like all that food went straight to my thighs and I could feel them spreading and growing by the minute...NO, SECONDS!

7 Comments:

At 6:01 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

I cannot even picture you eating that much....you go girl! Crazy about the tonsils. Doesn't that usually happen when you are young if it is going to happen? What a fun time GA has been for you :0(

 
At 9:00 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Well, if your pants were falling off I certainly hope it went right to your thighs! :)

I am so sorry to hear about your tonsils. My boss up here had the same problem....and she says she has felt 100% better in general since getting them out! It sucks how much shit you've been through. I know you're ready to move already!

 
At 10:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I love the glasses. Good luck on Monday. I am glad that you finally have a doc that sees the problem. You sure have had a time in Georgia. Not much longer... It's a good thing that the inlaws are so close. Take care of yourself and let us know how it goes.

 
At 10:00 PM , Blogger Jacobson said...

I can't believe they won't let Andrew off work while you get your tonsils out. That's crap. Do you want me to call his boss and bitch him out for you? :)

 
At 8:14 AM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

I wish Kristi!

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Holy Cow, Noel...where in the world did that food go? Your stomach is probably no bigger than a small lime. Sounds like some sort of magic trick to me :-)
Stinks to hear about the surgery, but at least you'll feel better when it's all done. Can't wait for you to get here soon! BTW...have you gotten your call? I haven't gotten mine. hehe.

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Oh, and I love Salem in her cute dress.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home