The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Our Weekend

Salem sitting in the "Daddy Chair."
She LOVES her fat feet!
Watching t.v. (which I hate) with daddy

Well, lets just start off with the BS, for real. So, you ALL already know how much crap I've been having with my teeth, and to top it off, I had TWO more teeth chip just this weekend. Seriously, what am I to do? I was allergic to milk when I was younger,so I can somewhat understand that my teeth didn't grow in with enough calcium, but ALL this? So far, I think we have dropped 5 grand down the tubes just on my teeth. Now what are they going to say next week when I go in to have a tooth pulled and bridge work? Oh, I swear..............................

Moving on. So tell me....Have any of you been to a Kids Sale? If you have never heard of one, it's where you can consign your clothing, mark it up as if you were tagging it for a Thrift Shop, you get everything back of yours that does not sale; but the people that run it, get 30% of each item. My opinion--take your 30% just as long as I don't have to deal with it. The other cool part about it is that if you are a consignor, you get to go shop the night before it opens up to the public. So, tonight, my girlfriend and I went and snagged up some bargains. Oh, and the best part about it is that you can't bring your kids--how great is that? Seriously, it was so much fun just hanging out with the girls and shopping for 2 hours without anyone's child screaming/crying their heads off. The only thing that does suck about it, is that you find yourself getting things you really don't need; just because the girl next to you thought it was adorable and put it back. So, forty $'s later, and that's that.

2 Comments:

At 10:22 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

You would be the one I would follow around to see what is hip and cute! Anything for that sweet thing, right :0)

 
At 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is cute! I am going to call you about this kid sale thing, I don't know that I am really getting it...ttyl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home