The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

"Baby LUVS"

So, many of you have been asking for recent photos of Salem and were also wondering how in hell I kept myself together during my trip to Texas. To answer your question, not just bottles, but GALLONS of wine. Seriously, I consumed more wine in a 5 day period, than I have in YEARS. I drove myself to drink being away from her---not so I wouldn't think about her, but only because I missed her so, incredibly much. On the flip side, I was, however, busy the ENTIRE time I was there; so that helped out tremendously. I also know that she was in great care with Andrews parents and got SPOILED ROTTEN.

So, people always ask, "So, how's Salem?" And I feel dumb, but my answer is always the same. "She is getting HUGE." But seriously, she is growing bigger, and bigger by the minute. One day she can wear one of her outfits and the next day she can't. I just CANNOT get over it. She has started this new thing where she likes to feed herself her veggies/fruits with cereals. I scoop the food up for her, then she takes the spoon, sucks the goods off (that sounds bad), then hands me the spoon back to give her more. I will have to get a picture or video of this to show you guys. If I screw up the routine of it, she throws a shit-fit.

Other than the "shit-fit-food-tantrum" here and there, she is suck a "chill baby." I know, I don't know how it happened either with her being half of me. She definitely gets her calmness from Andrew. She doesn't get worked up over anything. Salem just goes with the flow; which is so not like her mama. In my opinion, I am one of THE MOST high strung chicks in the world. I'm stressed in the mornings before I even get out of bed. I love having tons of things on my plate, because I think, deep down, I enjoy the adrenaline of it all. Isn't that the stupidest thing you have ever heard? I think so.

Moving on. So this week, I basically recovered from all the wine I consumed in Texas. I also stopped hyperventilating over the house and now feel the urge to get out there and buy, buy, buy!!!! See, I knew I would get over the "buyers remorse" feeling.....I always do!!!!!! I leave you now with a picture of my "Baby Luvs," just chillin', as usual!

8 Comments:

At 11:48 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

She looks like she is doing the "sprinkler" in the bottom picture :0) Thanks for posting those, I have been going through withdrawl!!

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Thanks for posting those, I have been going through withdrawl! It looks like she is doing the "sprinkler" in the bottom picture :0)

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Thanks for posting those, I have been going through withdrawl! It looks like she is doing the "sprinkler" in the bottom picture :0)

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Thanks for posting those, I have been going through withdrawl! It looks like she is doing the "sprinkler" in the bottom picture :0)

 
At 8:39 AM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

You're right, it does look like she's doing the sprinkler. I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out...thanks!

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Awwwwww.....those are SO precious. She is a beautiful baby, Noel!

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

cutie pie. she is getting big. glad you are over your buyers remorse. have a good day.... ciao

 
At 5:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your "baby luvs" She is getting big! But she is oh so beautiful. Buyers remorse was short for you...with a house like that it's hard to be remorseful! Keep the Salem pics coming!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home