The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Salem's Boyz



She had a day filled with attention from lots of boys in her life that "luwf" her. She spent the morning coloring and flirting with her #1 guy, daddy. Then, she had an afternoon with not only 1, but 2 boyfriends. I'm thinking I'll have her strive to be the next Hugh Hefner. Hey, these days, you have to start 'em young to prep. them for the future! I know what I'm doing here! Although, I must say, we already have Hugh beat. She has #1 boyfriend, Knox, #2 Peyton, #3 Tristan, and #4 Keyson. I guess we'll have to stay in NB to keep this going for the rest of her life. Damn.

5 Comments:

At 11:25 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

I love her little ruffles!! All her boys look very interested in her car :0)
The pic of her and Andrew is a framer for sure.

 
At 6:23 AM , Blogger Katie said...

She is such a babe...of course she has guys flocking around her!!

I hope the tubes in her ears make a big difference for the better for all of you!

 
At 7:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures say it all...a hot babe with a cool car and the guys flock around!

Love, YaYa

 
At 8:03 PM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

Hey Mom (a.k.a. Yaya)-
We're waiting for the day when you get Salem the pink Escalade to match yours. Okay, yours is black, but you know what I'm saying. (The one at Toys r us when we ran into Jenny Finch!) Now, THAT will get the boys flocking for sure!

 
At 9:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the post! I actually remembered your website to view this. The only thing is, Peyton is already spoken for with 3 other little ladies, Emma 13 months, Julie 25 months, and Avery 23 months. I love that he got added to your list though. He is the true "Ladies Man!" Check out the ages, he is always going for the older ones. :)
We need to get together and have dinner this week. Call us you party animals.
Mund

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home