The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

The FIRM

Damn him. Andrew had Monday off (MLK day) and as always, Salem and I got up in the morning and went to the gym. My hubby, on the other hand, said he was going to stay back and do some "at home exercising." Little did I know that I would come home and find him using my FIRM aerobics dvd. I was able to catch a picture of him doing so, but he was able to force it out of my hands and erase it. Once again, damn him.

3 Comments:

At 2:00 PM , Blogger Jacobson said...

That is too funny! Just because the picture was deleted, doesn't mean it's gone forever. Erik got back pictures from our camera that were deleted. I didn't even know that was possible.

 
At 12:18 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! I can totally develop a mental picture in my mind. Tell me he was wearing a pink leotard, purple headband, purple wristbands and pruple tights!!! Please say it is true!

 
At 9:02 PM , Blogger Joel and Angela said...

OH my Gosh!!! Andrew doing the firm!!! Hu-lar-e-us!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home