The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Tank Doo, Yaya!"





Yaya sent flowers and a Valentine's Day frog for Salem yesterday to help make her feel better tomorrow after her operation. She loves dragging ( I would say carrying, but it more or less gets flung acorss the entire house), the froggy around and yelling "NO!", at Lilly to leave her dirty paws off of it.

On another note, she has recently discovered makeup and follows me around asking for "lips!" Yesterday, she found my brushes and then kept wanting me to take close-up photos of her after she played with the brush on her face. I swear, is she 1 or 16?
Somedays, I just don't know.


6 Comments:

At 5:43 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Oh my!!! She is something isn't she! Good luck tomorrow, I wish I was there to help out after the procedure.

 
At 9:47 PM , Blogger joanna said...

How sweet! Hope everything goes well. Love that last photo!

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

We'll be think of you all.

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

ing... thinkING!

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Too cute! I hope everything went ok today. Sorry about the numerous messages. I promise, I'm NOT A STALKER!!! :0)
Happy Valentines Day!

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

I love Yaya! Salem is, as always, a doll. Hope Canada is treating you well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home