The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Breaking Up

I've decided to end my relationship with ALL Swiffer products; especially the Wet Jet. I'm tired of swiffering every night before bed, only to wake up to 1,000 square feet of tile sticky as all hell. All it does it make matters worse, so I am done, DONE I SAY!

I won't just stop there. THE most annoying thing to me in the ENTIRE Universe is STAINED GROUT. Did any of your builders out there also make the stupid decision to not seal your grout? Mine did, and now, I find myself cursing his name every day as I try to scrub the brown, turning black, grout in high traffic areas throughout my home. Honestly, what's the point of not sealing such a thing? It does nothing but make your floors look disgusting even after you've mopped. If I would have known I would be so upset and loose as much sleep as I have over it, I would have paid extra do seal the deal.

Instead, I now find myself stuck with no place to turn. You should see the area where Salem has her highchair. Sometimes, I look over and want to vomit just by the thought of what bacteria could be lurking underneath such filth. Am I the only one with this issue?

Anyways, I would like to know, from all of you, what bothers you the most in this wonderful world we're living in....make it good!

2 Comments:

At 7:43 PM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

You ought to look into the Hoover Floormate. It is great on any hard surface. It has a dry vac and wet vac mode. The tiny little brushes will scrub anything off the floor and in your grout. As far as cleaning your grout, Stanley Steamer has a great grout cleaning surface and then you could seal it after they finish.
As far as what bothers me the most, I can stand it when you are behind someone trying to turn left at a stoplight and they make no effort to pull out into the intersection and set themself in position to GO when the traffic breaks. I can't tell you how many times I have been stuck at light, because the nimrod in front of me rcvd their license from a cracker jack box and is afraid to drive.

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger Lysandra said...

AS far at what bothers me most....accidentally bleeding through good panties during that time of the month. Nothing infurates me and grosses me out more.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home