The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Salem's Announcements



No, No, don't get all excited on me now.....she isn't here yet. I'm just preparing myself. SO, I'm stamping her announcements (because I'm a dork and have nothing else better to do with myself for the time being) and I thought I would share my creation with you all. What do you think of it? Should I change anything or do something completely different? Any advice would much appreciated. Andrew says he likes them, but you know how men can be; they'll say they like anything as long as they don't have to lift a finger!

4 Comments:

At 4:34 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

I love them!!! They are so adorable.

 
At 12:57 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

I love them as well. Very well done!

 
At 1:49 PM , Blogger Katie said...

They are SO cute!

 
At 11:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luwf it!! I can't wait to meet this little princess!! I'll miss you all so very much!! Maybe someday I can take HER on a BUGGY ride!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home