The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Half Birthday



6 MONTHS AGO TODAY, I pushed my little sweet pea out of my "ba'gina"(that's what I used to call it when I was little). And let me just tell you, SALEM IS FAT--literally people. Yesterday, I decided to pull out all her 12 month clothes that I had stashed away, washed them, tried them on her, AND GUESS WHAT?---THEY DON'T FIT HER!! She is too damn fat. Did any of you ever think she was going to turn out so big? How can she go from, at her skinniest, 4 pounds 10 oz. to over 17 pounds so fast? After I about had a heart attack( by looking at all the clothes I now have to give away because she's too big), I decided to yank out the 18 mth. clothes--AND THEY DO FIT! Don't get me wrong, I ALWAYS wanted a fat baby, but this, this is almost out of control! I love it because I just squeeze and bite her fat rolls all day long.

Sleeping on Daddy!
Sleeping in the hospital the day she was born

8 Comments:

At 10:09 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Happy '6 month' Birthday Salem!

She is so cute Noel. And she is not fat...just healthy! You are right, she has changed a lot. I was looking at that picture of me holding Salem about 3 months ago, and she looks so tiny.

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Well, you did say you wanted a chubby baby! Herc's still got her by a couple of pounds. hehehe. She's such a cutie...can't wait to see her in a few weeks.

Happy 6 month birthday, Salem!

 
At 12:16 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Awwwww.......what a sweet little baby. I love those newborn pictures. It is amazing how fast they change! She is THRIVING, and that is WONDERFUL!

 
At 11:18 PM , Blogger Allison said...

Yay for big fat babies!!!

 
At 11:22 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Holy cow! I am still in shock that she is so big! I agree, yay for fat babies :0)

 
At 6:47 AM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Happy six months Salem and her Mommy.

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

Are you sure 18 mth clothing?! I can't believe it. How is she in the same size clothes as Michael? Wow she is big!

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Tomorrow is the big day. Unless he decides to come today. Can't wait to meet our son. Induction is a 0800 MST. Yey!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home