The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Anniversary To US!!!



































Andrew and I are celebrating our 2nd Wedding Anniversary today and we couldn't be happier! I uploaded a CRAP TON of our photos because it was THE BEST DAY of my life and I want to share it with you! We are so happy and love "just being together!" The other evening, we were going to have some friends over to watch UFC (are you shocked? Yes, we do still get into it), but decided we would rather watch it together and alone. Aaaahhh, there is nothing more romantic than watching a shit ton of dudes beat the living shit out of each other. Now that I just typed that, I believe I wrote the same thing a year ago today.....WHY?, because we did the same thing last year to celerate our special day!!!

So, this evening, we have reservations at a place in San Antonio called The Vineyard. Feel free to call ahead and pay for our meal, drinks, tip, etc...we know you're all just DYING to do so :)

I love Andrew more than words can describe. He believes in me and supports everything that I do a gazillion and 100 million %. I never thought I would find a man that would love and care for me the way Andrew does. It sounds "LAME-O", but there are many, many, days where I do pinch myself just to make sure this is all for real.

Thank you Andy for being the love of my life. You make my life better and brighter every day. You and Salem are the greatest gifts of all and I wouldn't want life to be different in any other way. Joy fills my heart just waking up next to you every morning. Because of you, I have learned the meaning and feeling of true love.

Here's to 730 days of Mr. & Mrs. Andrew Quinn and the thousands of days of us to come!

I love you.

9 Comments:

At 2:30 PM , Blogger Joel and Angela said...

Such great wedding photos!!! And happy anniversary!

 
At 6:04 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Those photos are WONDERFUL. I love the bridesmaids' dresses. I love your dress. I love how your personalities really come through in the photos. Ooohh..the Vineyard is NICE! I hope you have a wonderful time! Happy Anniversary!

 
At 7:32 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures. You had a great photographer. Have a great day. It is a great thing when your husband is your best friend isn't it?

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

I just got all weepy! I am so glad I got to share that day with you guys, everything and everyone in your wedding party looked so beautiful! Thanks again for sharing Noel, Happy Anniversary!

 
At 10:40 PM , Blogger joanna said...

I agree with everything katie wrote except I don't know anything about The Vineyard (sounds good, though!) happy anniversary!

 
At 12:14 AM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Happy Anniversary!! LOVE the pictures. They really are beautiful. Enjoy each other.

 
At 1:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noel, what a beautiful tribute to your marriage! I loved your wedding. Happy anniversary!

Love, Mom

 
At 3:15 PM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

What a great day! Happy Anniversary...even though it is a bit late. :-)

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

Noel, the pictures are awesome, you two are adorable! Congrats on two years of bliss and I wish you many more to come!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home