The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Head Scarf Obsession






I just can't seem to get enough of these dang things. Does anyone out
there have the same obsession with them as I do? To this day, my child
doesn't have much hair, so I have to find something to do with her bald
head. I love hats, but Salem doesn't share the same love for them that
I do. I also just invested in this bow/headband system where you can
change the bows out to match with the outfit.....I must say,very
creative! If she would just grow some flippin ' hair, life would be much
easier. On the other hand, maybe not so much. I'll probably be bitching
about it in about 5 years when she gets her first strand or curl. Oh,
the things we do for our girls! I do love the last photo of her and her perfect little head....so sweet!

4 Comments:

At 1:10 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I've never seen headscarves for babies! That is cute!

 
At 6:42 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

She is sooo sweet! I love all the laiughter that must have been happening while you were taking those photos :0)

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger SchultzMomma said...

I share your pain...Sydney didn't have hair until she was 2 years old. We definitely did the headscarves (although they were hard to find back then when they weren't as popular), headbands & cutsie hats. Salem is simply adorable! We need to get your new address...

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home