The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Buske MADE THE CUT! (inside joke:)



I finally, finally, had the opportunity to meet John Buske while I was in Tucson. Over the years, I had heard a crap ton of stories from Andrew about the two of them, and now I can put a face to it all. On the other hand, I was unable to meet his beautiful wife, Lisa, due to the fact that she gave birth to a darling baby girl last Thursday evening. So, while hanging out at the squadron last friday evening with HARB, I was quite impressed to see Buske there pushing it up while sporting his hospital band. Like I said before, from all the stories I've heard, I would expect NOTHING less of you! No worries, he only had a few because he had to pick up the wife and daughter from the hospital the next AM. It was great meeting you and Andrew and I are looking forward to spending some time with your family in November.....you don't have a choice. We're going to crash your pad regardless! Give all of our best to Lisa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home