The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Friday, July 27, 2007

HANDSOME?




Yesterday, Salem wore a white pair of pants that rolled up, snapped, and had bows on the pant legs, a shirt that reads" I'm Kind Of A Big Deal" (that had puffy sleeves with pink and gold writing), girlie sandals, and a freakin' PINK BOW IN HER HAIR FOR THE LOVE OF GOD and some bizzzzzz-nasty had the nerve to call my DAUGHTER F'ING HANDSOME! I wanted to slap her. I just DO NOT understand how people get shit like that confused. "Ohhhhh, he is soooo hansome".....WTF?

On the other hand, I WOULD understand if she dressed in all yellow, white, green, etc., because she doesn't have much hair what-so-ever and I know I could make her look like a boy if I wanted to; but I definitely don't. I LOVE having a girl and always make the extra effort to make her look like a girl because she acts like a little boy.

I know it doesn't just happen to me because I have friends that bitch about it too. It's just one of those things that gets my blood pressure sky rocketing through the roof.

Handsome......dumb bitch!

4 Comments:

At 7:37 AM , Blogger Lysandra said...

You would think the bow would clue her in!

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Someone missed the memo: Pink bows = girls! What the hell?

You are right, though. I think it happens to everyone. I am now so petrified to use any gender in describing a baby I don't know that I almost don't ever say anything for fear of getting it wrong!

 
At 9:28 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

That lady was obviously oblivious! Uh, I wouldn't for a second look at that outfit and think any mother in their right mind would put it on their boy. Dumb lady.

 
At 9:28 AM , Blogger SchultzMomma said...

Hey Noel,
I don't have your email address, and just wanted to say hello. Salem is adorable and has grown up so fast. I can't believe she is ONE already... Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home