The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Monday, July 23, 2007

10 Days in AZ


Andrea, Salem and I at my favorite Tucson lunch spot: Wildflower!

One of my BFF'S from high school in Phoenix: Auntie Cortne Wood..oops, did I just say Wood?

Salem with my friend Nancy from Tucson

Salem making her Yaya LOL!

Ben, Andrea, my friend Justina from Phx and I out on 4th AVE.

Yummy breakfast outing at Cafe Jasper in Tucson!

Metropolitan Grill.....another tasty place in Tucson!

Could she get any more precious? I don't think so!

For those of you who didn't know, or that I didn't run into back home, Salem and I spent the last 10 days in Tucson/Phoenix. We enjoyed ourselves and had a great time with all of our family and friends; however, I must admit that it is ALWAYS great to come home. Other than running here, running there, and of course, SHOPPING, we really didn't do much else. Visiting with everyone when you go home is so time consuming and especially with an infant. It seems like I always leave feeling guilty that I didn't see this person, or that person, or spend enough time here or there. Am I the only one that feels this way? I would have enjoyed more days relaxing by the pool, but there wasn't even enough time for that. Not that it REALLY matters. Salem is so pasty white, that she burns just getting in and out of her carseat. It wasn't worth the hustle and bustle of getting her all lathered up, toys, water, towels, etc., over to the pool just to leave 5 minutes later. Seriously, can someone come up with a 100 SPF sunblock for my poor child? A sunburned baby in a hot two piece bikini isn't very flattering.

My exotic, and most beautiful BFF in Tucson, Katrina!


Teressa (HARB'S wife), me, Salem, and Heather Reynolds.

Thanks again to everyone for taking the time to spend with us while we were out there. Or, screw you if you didn't put forth any effort to see us...you know who you are! The entire FAM., to include Andrew, will be out in November.

A big thanks to Lori and HAWK Ferguson for letting Salem and I crash at your place in Phoenix for a few days AND...............................................

A HUGE CONGRATS TO MY BFFFFFFFFFF ABBEY WHO RECENTLY GOT ENGAGED AND IS GETTING MARRIED NEXT FALL. I LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE YOUR SPECIAL DAY WITH YOU. I HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME SHOPPING AND SPENDING TIME WITH YOU AND YOUR MOM!!!!!!!!!

Andrea: Thank you for coordinating our night out on the 4th and getting Chum,Heidi, HARB, and Teressa together. Oh, and for putting up with my friend and the random guy she screwed at your house. I could never thank you enough!

Heidi: Your boobs are HUGE!

Cortne: Your boobs are HUGE TOO...but they've always been that way!

Katrina: You made quite the impression on the guys at the squadron. They are now in love forever more and hoping they'll randomly run into you in Tucson. You're hot!

HARB/Teressa: Thanks for having us over for dinner. It is ALWAYS great seeing you Paul! I'm looking forward to 2 stepping with you again in the near future!

Heather/Will/Nate: It was so good to see you again. Best of luck with the house hunting and we'll catch up soon.

Mommy/Yaya: We (Andrew, Salem and I) love you so much and thank you for all that you do for our family. It brings me to tears just thinking of you crying every time we leave you at the airport. Salem adores you and there are days when we wish we were closer.....not EVERY day, but most!!!!!!!! Ha, ha, see you in a few weeks!

Buske: Your post in coming!

5 Comments:

At 10:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss my girls so much. It is hard to put away Salem's toys and things. We really enjoyed your visit...it went by too fast. Salem does have her Papa Don wrapped around her little finger, not to mention her YaYa. What a sweet baby she is. We're looking foward to Salem's all white birthday party! Love you, YaYa xoxoxoxo

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger Katie said...

How does your child smile for every picture? You are LUCKY!!! Y'all look adorable!

 
At 9:56 AM , Blogger Lysandra said...

How cool! What a fun trip! Sounds like you had a blast. There is one picture where it looks like Salem is missing a leg!

 
At 5:53 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

I am so glad you were here!! It was wonderful to see you and the sweet Salem. I cannot wait for Thanksgiving. I will send you the pic of us ladies later today.

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

I agree with you about seeing everyone. I LOVE going home, but it seems like I want to see my family every waking minute and when it is all over and I am back on the airplane (hopefully with two sleeping kids) I sit back and wish I would have seen that person or that one and then think that it seems like I didn't get to see my family as much. Time flies when you are home and everyone is keeping your children occupied ALL THE TIME (thank goodness for Grandparents, aunts and uncles!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home