The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Children's Museum














On Friday, a girlfriend and I took the girls to the local N.B. Children's
Museum. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was so cool! I think
my girlfriend and I had more fun playing with every thing than the
girls did. The older I get, the more I feel like a big kid....I think having
a child automatically does that to you anyways!

The museum had a TON of different rooms that all had a New Braunfels theme to them.
*New Bruanfit--fitness center
* New Braunfels bank (where the children could be pretend tellers)
* Omaha's House (one of the local restaurants here)
* Grocery store (where they could ring up their own food and how much the owed)
* Outside water play land
* Dinosaur attractions
* Aquarium
* pretend bat caves/ campsites, fishing, firepitts, etc.

The place was incredible! It was super clean and a definite, must have, season ticket holder! The fact that it is basically in my backyard is also A ++++!!
There are loads and loads of fun things to do in San Antonio; however, most attractions take at least an hour just to drive to. Then, by the time you get there, the kids are usually aslepp, then they wake up cranky, and you're too damn tired to drag their grumpy asses around.

Having the museum close by is really going to come in handy!



5 Comments:

At 6:00 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

How cool! I cannot believe that is in New Braufels!

 
At 11:25 PM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

Noel, that looks awesome! When we come back to NB for a week with John you will have to take us there. I am sure the kids would love it. Salem always looks so cute! I LOVE her outfits. I wish Abigail was younger so I could snatch up her hand me downs!!!! I am running in my first 5K in two weeks, wish me luck!!!

 
At 7:00 AM , Blogger Lysandra said...

looks fun, also we just got that same stupid frog. We haven't hat one in the house though.

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger Katie said...

That is cool! I will have to check that place out. Salem is so good at posing and smiling for pictures...she must get it from her Mama!

What is she doing in that last photo? Staring at the wall? Was she in time out or something? :)

 
At 11:33 AM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

That's awesome. Where in NB is this?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home