The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Very Merry Quinn Christmas!!!







What a great, great day it has been and it's only noon. Salem slept in (8:45am), we had breakfast, and then dug into the pile of gifts. We weren't sure how much she would enjoy opening everything up; but come to find out, she loved it!!!
I hate to say or think that she has favorites, but don't we all????? She received a motorized car from her Grammy and Papa that goes a WHOLE 2 MPH!! Boy does she think she is something. We actually love it because we can control her driving from the back with a stick---genius!



Another fav. would have to be her stroller and ski bunny doll from her mommy and daddy. She runs that poor doll around the house like I've never seen before. At times, she'll decided that she won't want the doll in there anymore, so Salem will take her out and chuck her across the room. That'll teach her!


We haven't put it together yet (a project for us to do this evening), but I know she is going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her sand/water table. I wanted her to have more outside activity toys and what do you know, SANTA delivered!!!

I must say that Andrew went above and beyond for me this year. Not only did he buy me a slick, slick pair of heels from Nordstoms (remember when he took me there for my birthday...he paid attention), a new ironman workout watch that I've been wanting, Betsey Johnson perfume (smells OH so GOOD!), but he also bought me round trip tickets to:

NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my GOD people, I've been wanting to go there FOREVER!!! He is taking leave to stay home with Salem for 5 days so I can go by myself! I have a friend who lives downtown Manhattan (right across from the TODAY Show) that I'm going to stay with the entire time. She has friends that do Off Broadway shows that we're going to see. I'm going to run in Central Park every day that I'm there and park my ass in fron of the Today show every morning that I'm there. I want to go to SNL or Regis and Kelly, but those are hard to come by. I can't believe he did this all for me. I feel so blessed!

Now, we're on our way over to Salem's boyfriends house (Knox). She is going to drive her new car over there and park it in his driveway. Maybe they'll go cruisin' the streets of NB later this evening.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!




Maybe we should take a nap before we drive over there!

4 Comments:

At 8:55 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

The shoes are so great. I would of course break my neck in something that high (not to mention tower over everyone I would come in contact with) but they are still great!

 
At 9:35 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

I thought I commented already. I cannot believe he bought you tickets!! How very exciting! I am a little jealous. When are you going? I can't wait to hear all about it! Love little Salem's car.

 
At 8:29 PM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

Love Andrews robe!!

 
At 1:45 PM , Blogger Katie said...

First: Love the shoes!

Second: I cannot believe how Salem smiles for the camera. Definitely a model in the making. She is so cute!

Third: Love your husband's robe! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home