The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

A Weekend Full of Christmas


All the kiddos thinking their dad is even cooler now because Santa came in on a jet

I wanted to send this out as our Christmas card, but decided against it. Now, I wish I would have

This would have also been a great pick!

Exactly that. Friday evening Andrew's squadron had their annual Children's Christmas Party. Santa flew in on the jet and you should have seen the twinkle in their eyes. Salem sat on Santa's lap and WOULD NOT let the chicken nugget go for mommy to take primo photos of her. Now, I have a memory card full of Salem eating away and more interested in her food than the random, furry guy whose lap she happens to be sitting on. She wasn't impressed.







Oh yeah, we're AWESOME!

All of us hot, sexy, red-eyed because my camera blows, mama's!

Then, the very next day, we attended the adult version of the night before. We hosted a pre-drinking shin-dig at Casa de Quinn to get the festivities started and a post drinking party at Casa de Quinn to really push it up. We staggered into bed around 4 am this morning and staggered out of bed at 8 to pick up baby Salem at her boyfriends house. Yes, she is already having sleepovers with her boyfriends. What are we thinking? Once again, we did a swap off, and my girlfriend Janelle kept Salem over night for us so we could enjoy ourselves. Andrew is dreading the fact that he enjoyed himself a little too much. He can't hang. His old age is catching up to him and has realized that he can't party like he used to...like it was 1999 again.
All of the hot, sexy, red-eyed because once again.. my camera blows, daddy's!

Our friends that kept us entertained during the hours upon hours of gift exchanging.

Uh, us looking and feeling pretty much wasted by this point

Me taking random drunken photos of every one at the party... I was bored..and drunk!


Andrew was in charge of the gift exchange that always goes on for HOURS!

9 Comments:

At 11:14 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

We had ours too, I will post pics tomorrow. It looks like you all had a good time, and that is what counts! I love the salem pics, especially when she looks like she is skipping to you, cute!!!

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger joanna said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love Salem's hat. Too cute!

 
At 4:57 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

Drunk parties are always great until the next day aren't they?

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

And oh how I miss Santa flying in on a jet!

 
At 5:58 AM , Blogger Katie said...

GREAT photos! Reminds me of our Air Force days.. (sigh....) Haven't had any drunken group festivities since!!

Hey! IS that Karl and Farrah? Say hi to them for me! Karl and I went to church and school together growing up!

 
At 7:46 AM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

Katie-
That is Karl and Farrah and I'll tell them hello for you. I'm not sure if you know this, but they had a little boy 4-5 months ago and he had terrible complications. He stayed in the hospital for 3 months. Mason (is his name) is home now and Farrah gets out of the Air Force in March to be a stay at home mommy!

 
At 12:40 PM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

Hey girl, love all the pics. Salem is soooo precious! My desktop is spasing out, so I can't get on to access my email address book. My email is thegilberts@bellsouth.net
Send me your address and stuff and then I will reply back with all mine!!!! Guess what????? I think we might be coming to Texas after all. It won't be right away, but maybe by the end of summer....we'll see!

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Could you email me your addy? jamelynn1@Hotmail.com

Thanks.

 
At 8:40 AM , Blogger Lysandra said...

I love the one where Salem is running towards you. What an angel.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home