The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Another day, another boil





Aaahhhh....we JUST finished having some old (Alaska and Valdosta friends) and some new ( Texas buds), over for our very own crawfish boil. Andrew did an amazing job working his ass off and we enjoyed having the company of our friends.
Salem was an angel (unlike the BS that she put me through yesterday), and acted like a little adult all day and night. She just sat and hung out like she was one of us!



Me, Salem, Heather (Alaska), and Heather (Texas)

Lets just say that Andrew bought 40 POUNDS of crawfish...this is just one batch!


Tomorrow Heather, Heather and I are going shopping and out to lunch together!!!! Andrew, Pat and Nate are going to watch/hangout with Salem for the entire afternoon. They might even adventure out and take her somewhere. It'll be exactly 3 men and a baby!...I love it!

This is funny......

Heather (the blonde Alaskan one), reminded me this evening that the first time I met her was at the O' Club @ Eielson, and that I was up in front of everyone drinking and singing karaoke. Oh man, those were the days....not really because I married to a total douche at the time and I was only 19, but you know what I mean by "those being the days." I guess being young and free would be the best way to describe it...not to sure though.

4 Comments:

At 12:06 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

What a great outdoor patio space you have! It is great for entertaining, but it is also great when it rains and Salem wants to go outside.

 
At 6:19 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Looks like tons of fun! I can't wait to see you and hopefully Heather when I come out. Yippee for "Alaska family" reunions!

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger joanna said...

I thought the same as Tracy about your patio - Love it! And YUM. You guys have the most fun. No matter the circumstances. I think that's what makes it "those" days.

 
At 11:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noel, your party looks so pretty! You do have great friends...love your skirt!
xoxoxo YaYa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home