The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Aloha!





Dawn, Janelle, and I. Janelle(Knox's mommy) and I are both pregnant and will have are kids just a few weeks apart from eachother again! Salem is 2 weeks older than Knox and her little one will be around 3-4 weeks older than ours!

Kris and Dawn hosted their annual "big bash" last night by having a luau. Last year, they flew in sushi from California and this year, we feasted upon a roasted pig that Kris shot a few weekends ago. Let me just break it down to you like this:
* 20 couples were invited
* 12 kids running around
* 8 pregnant mommies
* they HIRED a bartender for the evening and supplied EVERYTHING!
* had fresh hawaiian floral arrangements made and delivered to decortate the entire place
* ordered a roasting box from China to cook the pig in

* fresh oysters, king crab, shrimp, chicken and pineapple, pig, mango salsas, fruit bowles galore, pina colada machine, etc.
* limbo set
* boxes of cigars for all that were willing to partake...

....need I say more!???? They could have hosted someones wedding with the amount of effort, food, drinks, and cash they put into this party. They even rented huge tables and chairs and had them decorated. These people are NUTS.! Then, I get a phone call from Kris this morning asking if we would like to come over for breakfast tacos. WTF? These people just go, and go, and go; and that is why we LOVE THEM!

We only took photos right when we arrived; therefore, I didn't have any of the "good" ones once the pina coladas started to kick in. It was the best party I've ever been too and I was even sober....imagine that!




Andrew went swimming in their pool. I believe the water temp. was 60 degrees.

8 Comments:

At 4:08 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Holy shit! I would LOVE to have the cash to host parties like that. That is AWESOME!!! You look amazing...I thought you were going to tell us those pictures were from pre-pregnancy times...you don't look pregnant at all yet!

 
At 6:56 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

I second what Katie said in all aspects. WOW, ou look AMAZING!

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

NO, NO, NO, I DO LOOK PREGNANT, TRUST ME!
IT'S ALL IN MY FACE, HIPS, ASS, AND THIGHS. I WISH IT WENT TO MY TUMMY, BUT I WAS THE SAME WAY WITH SALEM. I JUST LOOK FAT INSTEAD OF PREGNANT!

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Oh Noel, you look BEAUTIFUL as always - I think I might have just started feeling really bad about myself ;0) I love that your friends are sooooo generous. Can I move to SA and become friends with them too???

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger Abby & Patrick said...

LOL, You're crazy Noel - Do you know how many people would kill for your "pregnant" figure?!

Sweet party! Looks like that is the place to be. I can't believe they do that every year. That's Fantastic!

 
At 10:50 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Damn. You look awesome. I don't think I will eveLet alone when I am pregnant.




That party is amazing. I can't imagine. We make people bring their own food (sides or something) for goodness sake.

 
At 12:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 6:51 AM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

Don't you hate coments from people you don't know? Anywho, you look FAB, love Andrews outfit. Sounds like you all had a ball. Can't wait tp see you next week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home