The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Phil & Teds




We purchased a new baby for our babies! I am soooo in love with it and Salem gets compliments wherever she goes! I MUST give a shout out to Andrea for finding it for me. I wanted a Phil & Teds, but said I would only buy one if it was flaming HOT PINK. I didn't even know they made such a thing, until Andrea forwarded me an email to a site that carried it. I did some research, and ended up getting it for a smoking deal on ebay. For the moment, we're using it for Salem as a single stroller and when the baby comes, we'll attach the oh- so -convenient sport buggy on the back to use as a double.

Had I found the hot pink camo. one after I purchased a boring colored one, I would have been very disappointed. Thank you Andrea for helping me out on this one; I'm very, very pleased!

On another note, these are pictures from a play/lunch date Salem had with Yana today. They played in the back yard, and then had quesidillas, grapes and juice on her table set. They were both very sweet and kept trying to share their food and drinks with one another. I guess they didn't catch on to the fact that they were served the same food with the same amount of portions. Standard.


7 Comments:

At 4:18 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

I love the stroller!!! I cannot believe you actually bought it, very cool!!
Salem and Yana look so grown up eating together.
Thanks for being such a great friend Noel, You are one of a kind :0)

 
At 4:26 PM , Blogger Jacobson said...

We bought a "sit 'n stand" stroller after Spencer was born. It's the best invention ever. Have you seen those? I couldn't go anywhere without it for the longest time.
Love the pink one you bought!

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

Will the sport buggy match? Will you have one hot pink even if you have a boy. I am curious how this works.

 
At 6:40 AM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

Yes, the sport buggy came with the stroller as a kit and it is the exact print. I don't care about pushing a boy in a pink stroller. I'm a girl, Salem will always be in it too; I don't think that kind of stuff matters.

 
At 11:45 PM , Blogger Allison said...

I think a man looks hot in pink camo!!! Bring on the boy! That stroller is too cute. If the Chariot Chassis was never invented, I would so buy that.

 
At 4:43 AM , Blogger Abby & Patrick said...

Great stroller! I haven't heard of Phil & Ted's - guess I'm a bit sheltered over here :) Everyone here has Bob's. Let me know how you like it :)

 
At 8:57 AM , Blogger Joel and Angela said...

That stroller is so you!!! And I really love that little picnic table the kids were sitting at!
A

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home