The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Dream Home






Ahhh....this is IT! If I could pick my dream home and the place to put it, it would be right where it is. This is Andrew's BFF's house in Eniumclaw, Washington, and where we stayed while we went home for a visit. The pictures don't do it justice. It is even MORE stunning in person. Mt. Rainier is in perfect view in their backyard and only a beautiful 40 minute drive away. The entire house SCREAMS Pottery Barn and I felt like they should have been shooting an add for their magazine in Mark and Megan's home. The surroundings are quite and all around breathtaking. Just the place where I want to be. If only Andrew and I were both lawyer's, then maybe we could pull something similar off; but I don't see that happening anytime soon. His Capt.'s salary and me raising the kids just won't cut it. I'm not complaining, just envious is all. In total there are: 5 bedroom with 5 bath, office, media room, 3 dinning areas, 2 living rooms, and basically 2 full kitchens. WOW!!! Now we're talking!!!

The media room


Master bed and bath the also views Mt. Rainer

They don't have chidren (yet), but they have an all girls themed living quarters!


The pantry is literally bigger than my bedroom and is equipped with an extra dishwasher and sink; which brings the total to 3 dishwashers in the home!


The view of beautiful Mt. Rainer in the backyard.

5 Comments:

At 10:15 AM , Blogger Katie said...

HOLY SHIT! I want the view and that pantry. Awesome!

 
At 2:06 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

HOLY SHIT!!1

Katie, you and I had the same inital reaction.... holy shit is right that is amazing...

 
At 2:59 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

All I can say is wow!! I wouldn't want to clean it, but my guess is if we can ever afford a house like that we will be able to afford to hire someone to clean it!

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger Jacobson said...

What a dump! Just kidding! That is a beautiful home. I love the Pottery Barn look too... it's my favorite store.

 
At 6:55 AM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

Very pretty home! Do they have a butler or live in maid? I would be confused on if I should cook in the kitchen or the pantry! They are beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home