The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A little ME!!!

I FINALLY see a hint of me inside my sweet, baby luvs! My heart skipped a beat when I came out of the house to see this!



Here, she is getting sassy with her daddy; yep, just like me!!!!!!!!


THAT, my friends, is me all over again! I know, for a fact, hands down, that all members of my family are having major flashbacks at this given moment. I always had to have bling and big shades, even when I was Salem's age. For Mother's Day, we went to Austin to eat at my fav. joint, buy new running shoes, and hit up the local REI. Little did I know that such a place would hold the key to my heart. They had the sunglasses in Salem size that match mine to a T. Who ever would have thought REI of such places? Maybe they are my favorite store! Even better, she LOVES to wear hers just like Mommy! Oooohhhhh....I love it! She even insists on wearing them inside the gym to show off to her friends and caregivers!

6 Comments:

At 6:57 PM , Blogger Andrea_Ben said...

Oh. My. God. That has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen! I love that she is blinging it up and cruising around in her car, lovely :0)

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

That is adorable and very Noel. I'm glad she has a soft side too...watch out. she's going to be one man killing, kick ass gal when she gets older.

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

She is absolutley ADORABLE!!!! I love the shades and crown, how cute. Did you guys end up aming it to CO or did you have to cancel due to Andrew's illness. We are coming in June 8 and be there until that Friday. Will you be in town?

 
At 7:11 PM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

Angie-
Yes, we will be here at that time. Will call you when I return from CO. We head out tomorrow afternoon and will be gone for a week.

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Heather Bridges said...

Hey beautiful!! Hope ur having fun...can't wait to see you guys at the wedding!!

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger Joel and Angela said...

You Finally saw you in Salem!!??? I saw that from the moment I met her! She is so darn cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home