The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Chinese Calendar.....

predicted both of my babies right! I should give you the calculations/ fill in the blanks so you can figure it out; however, I am feeling generous today, so I'll tell you.....................................................................................................................................

WE'RE HAVING A LITTLE............................................................................ BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe it when she spoke of such words. I could have SWORN up and down that "it" was another girl. My pregnancy has been the EXACT same, weight gain:same, food craving:same (there are none), you name it, THE SAME. I've guessed 6 of my girlfriends genders correctly who are all pregnant right now, but I couldn't even get my own figured out!

We're obviously very excited to have one of each (exactly what Andrew wanted). I, on the other hand, was indifferent and leaning more towards another girl because it's what I'm familiar with and to reuse everything. We also had the girl named picked out, and now I will be banging my head against the wall all hours of the night trying to name "who's it". I went out shopping today to buy boy stuff (hello, are you shocked?), and it was incredibly awkward. I had to train my brain to look blue, instead of pink, to look in this section and not the one with all the cute dresses. WEIRD. I love it, but it will definitely take some getting used to.

So, in the next few days, you can expect belly shots, and more to come on the baby boy name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

At 4:20 PM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

YEAH!!!!!! I am so excited for you! Boys are so fun...t-ball, football, cute little tooshies in jean shorts and sneakers. Don't worry you will get the hang of shopping for them real fast. They are fun to buy for and little cheaper, because they don't require as many accessories or shoes! However, my boys have just as many swimsuits as Abigail and almost as many shoes!!!! Can't wait to see the belly shots! You look totally awesome!

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

Yay! I am so excited for you you guys!!!

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger Andrea_Ben said...

SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!! I cannot believe I had to find out on the blog - woman, you are in SOOOOOO much trouble!!!!!

 
At 8:42 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

Boys? what are they? we have girl jeans over here. good luck finding the boy section!

 
At 8:56 PM , Blogger Katie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting! I've always wanted one of each as well.

But, I feel the same way you do about the boy stuff...I can't make myself look at the clothes when there are such cute GIRL ones! I love girls! But, so many people tell me that having a boy is really fun!

As for names? I have NO idea. And, what was your girl name you had picked? Are you looking for something similar to "Salem?"

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger Jacobson said...

Shut the front door!!! I would have guessed another girl as well. Boys ARE so much fun! But I do still have trouble shopping for Spencer. When we go to Toys R Us, we split up and I shop with Emmy and Erik shops with Spencer. Good luck picking out a name... it's hard work choosing a boys name.

 
At 2:43 AM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Boys are amazing! (course, that is all I know.) You will have so much fun with him.So exciting!

Look forward to seeing your adorable belly shots. As always, you look amazing.

 
At 8:52 AM , Blogger Abby & Patrick said...

One of each - that's great! We're so happy for you guys :) Seems everyone is having boys these days - how exciting!

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

I'm biased but boys rock. I know women that have both a boy and a girl and they all have said that while they love their daughter's there is just something special about their sons....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home