The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Quinn 4th




We had a wonderful 4th of July, and hope you all did as well! We celebrated the day by having a fajita/mexican potluck with all of our neighborhood friends! We also received a visit from Andrew's parents who will be here until the middle of the week! Salem enjoyed playing with her friends and most of all, wearing my shoes all over Knox's house. What can I say, she is defin. my child!




So, tell me this, do any of your towns have off the charts firework shows? The ones here suck SOOOO bad, that it's almost sad. In Phoenix and Tucson (where I grew up), they were awesome. They even had ones that made designs in the sky; how cool is that! Here, it was the same ones over, and over, and over; they would just change the color around..lame-o!

5 Comments:

At 12:10 PM , Blogger joanna said...

I love your skirt! You guys picked a great neighborhood, sounds like, based on all the fun looking potlucks and general neighborhood festivities you've had going on!

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I love your skirt and your shoes! Too cute!

I don't know if I've ever seen fireworks that make designs.....I guess I come from sucky fireworks land!

 
At 7:20 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

You look TOOOOO good for being pregnant. I despise you ;0)

I have to say, the fireworks here are the best!!

 
At 8:19 AM , Blogger Tracy said...

I agree with Andrea. I can't even see a bump let alone everything else that comes with pregnancy. I must say I used to be annoyed by you cute pregnant people. Now that I am done, I can actually sit back and admire you. You look amazing.

 
At 9:35 AM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

We for go the town display and everyone in our neighborhood chips in about a 100.00 or so and we go across the state line to FL. on the 4th and buy the big daddy fireworks. Then we all get together for the annual bbq and 30ft high, 75 ft long waterslide that the adults kick the kids off of at about 8:00. Then we do our own fireworks show! Definitely good times!!!
P.S. You look totally fab and love the pic of you, Andrew, and Salem you are such a gorgeous family!!! By the way when is the ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or girl?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home