The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Just 1 more thing

Just when I thought we had MORE than enough activities scheduled this summer, I went out and added another! I know, what the heck was I thinking is right! Now, Salem is signed up for a FREE NewBraunfit (get it, New Braunfels/fitness)class that is designed to give children toddler age on up the proper fitness activities needed throughout the day in an indoor setting (becuase it's too damn hot out). I like to refer to it as the proper running of my child to get her to nap routine! She also enjoys it and has a few of her neighborhood friends involved in her class.

Now, honest to God, this is IT! I could not, and will not add one more thing onto my plate, for it is full...overfull for that matter! Most days, it is wonderful and I love the fact that we're doing activities together before the baby comes; however, on random days, I could literally ring my own neck for doing this to myself. Adding the gym in 2 hours a day on top of it all, is sometimes an overkill. But, I try not to bitch because this was all my idea. Salem on the other hand, loves it all and that makes it all worth it!




Salem and Peyton doing jumping jacks in a hula-hoop obstacle course

5 Comments:

At 2:21 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

Too cute...we are planning on going tomorrow, are you going?

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

Yes, we'll be there! Janelle and Knox will also be coming....should be fun!

 
At 11:27 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Dang girl,
You are going to wear you out before you wear Salem out!!!

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Joel and Angela said...

The girls did something like that last year in New Braufels and they loved it. Looks like she is having fun too!
A

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger Jacobson said...

I like to stay busy too, even if it wears me out! What a fun summer for Salem!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home