The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Quinn Christmas '06

Andrew,baby and the 'rents!

No, he can never have a straight face


We spent our Christmas down in Florida and had a great one! It was nice to be with family again over the holidays. Every year prior to this one, we have always spent skiing somewhere on our own. We got lots, and lots of gifts and ate WAY TOOOO MUCH. I ate so much that I actually feel sick......REMEMBER, I didn't say FULL, just more or less SICK(two totally different things by my standards). Hope you all had a great one too!

* I must also add in that Andrew went and jumped on his parents bed when he woke up because he couldn't wait to open his presents. Honestly, do men really ever grow up?*

Lilly was in a festive mood!

5 Comments:

At 7:11 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

Oh Lilly! So cute, no men never do grow up. I hope you get everything you wanted! I like your hair! Did you change it's color?

 
At 9:15 PM , Blogger Katie said...

John acts like a kid at Christmas too. Its so weird.

 
At 7:44 AM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

Yes, I went back to a dark brown. I'm also trying to let it grow out.

Thank you for the compliment!

 
At 11:07 AM , Blogger Jacobson said...

You guys look so happy together with baby Salem! Love your hair too... short haircut looks really good on you. I can't believe you just had a baby a few months ago... you look great Noel! Maybe Andrew has something to do with the big smile on your face : )

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Aaaawwwhhh, Lily!!! I miss her!! Oh, and the humans too :0) Glad you had a great holiday. We finally have internet....weee!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home