The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Weighing in at:

" What belly?"
"You talkin' to me?"

13.6 pounds and only 23.23 inches long, is Salem, on her 4 mth. check-up yesterday. Talk about short and stout! I think she is going to take after both of our mommies. They both are only 5' 1" MAYBE 5'2", on a good day. She is filling out her 3-6 mth. clothes now, but I've noticed that her shirts are running a little high on her, if you know what I'm sayin'. She has a gut like no other. She drinks a 7 oz. bottle every 1 1/2 - 2 hours and she eats her cereals 2-3 x's per day. The doctor even recommended that we start her on veggies. What a tank! She just LOVES food. I hope she doesn't have that disorder where you don't ever get full. I think I might have something similiar to that--honestly. I can eat all day long and not get that full feeling. I just stop eating when I know that I've had enough. I'll say to people that I'm full(because that's what you do say when you know you can't take any more), but I'm basically saying, "Yes, I could devour that entire plate of goods, but I know I don't NEED it." Have you guys ever heard of such a thing? I never did until I came across 20/20 highlighting folks that DO have such a thing. I forget what it's called.....but I swear I have it. I wonder if it's hereditary. I think I've told you all about it before, and well, I just told you again....sorry!

" Uh, I don't know about this guys.....

4 Comments:

At 6:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noel, for someone who never gets full you are awfully tiny! You and your baby are looking fabulous!
P.S. Yes, they were from Nordstrom's....I will keep them anyways and if we go out in San Antonio I will wear them...

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

What a big girl!! She is adorable, can't wait to see her!

 
At 9:33 PM , Blogger Jacobson said...

Love the picture with the food all over her face. I have one just like that of Emmy. Spencer is the neat one... doesn't even need a bib.
I have a picture on my blog just for Salem!!!

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger Katie said...

She is so cute, Noel! Becca did the same thing with the eating...just loved it and got nice and chunked up. Then, once she started moving she started getting skinnier and skinnier and it makes me SAD! I love chunky little babies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home