The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Updates

*Literally, I have been wrapping presents to send out to friends and family for the past week now and I'm still not done. Gahl, it is so dang time consuming.

*Oh yeah, I turned 24, not 25. I know, my word usage was deceiving.

* It is cold as shit here. Hello, I thought for a second that I was still in AK when the temp. dropped to 20 degrees last night; but then I woke up.

* I tracked down our Christmas cards; so you should all be receiving one.

* The Gators are going to the BCS Championship game. Bring it on Ohio State(and Ms. Jamie!).

* Salem grew out of her 0-3 mth. clothes this week and is finally starting to fill out her Robeez; she still can't fit into her Pedipeds.

* Guys, Anderson Copper apparently hosted Live with Regis & Kelly yesterday, and I MISSED IT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. Val called to tell me he was on and by then, the show was over here. Why can't the entire U.S. be on the same time schedule? You all know how much I love him!

2 Comments:

At 5:13 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Oh, it's on!! Go bucks!! ;)

 
At 10:54 AM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

You're hilarious with your updates, but ya know...that's the way a lot of my thoughts come to me.
Take tons of pictures because before you realize it Salem will be walking.
Oh, and sorry I made you cry when I called about Anderson Cooper. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home