The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Monday, December 18, 2006

This is to prove that:


Playing isn't always easy folks! She also scratched her face during the process between playing and then passing out....I hate it when that happens. She loves to play in her Einstein jump-er-ooo thingy, but her little legs barely reach the floor; her toes somewhat touch. Once again, we'll just blame that one on Nana Midge and Grammy Carolyn.

I've been sick for a week and now she's getting it. I am soooo upset. She can't be sick on her first Christmas. What am I ever to do?

4 Comments:

At 9:42 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Oooooh! That is so sweet!

 
At 4:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I think that I am registered for the same "bouncer thingy". Do you like it?

Have a great holiday I hope you are all well and can enjoyed it. Being sick sucks...

 
At 6:39 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Cute! I love when babies just fall asleep, wherever they realize they are tired!

 
At 12:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I get home from work tonight I will post pics! Promise!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home