The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I NEED YOU!

Okay, so recently I was asked question that I'm not to sure how to answer. Just like everyone else, I'm sure that I perceive myself differently than you might...and vice versa.

I was asked what 3 adjectives best describe me. I've come up with a list, but I'm not sure which 3 really best describe me. I'm afraid that I might pick one that I wish I was more alike or thought I was; but really, when it comes down to it, it's a word that shouldn't even be on my list. Do you know what I'm saying? So bust out the thesaurus and give me what ya' got. Please don't be afraid to offend me. You should see what I have on my list (ex. unyielding, controversial, outspoken--just to name a few).

Thank you for your help. I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

5 Comments:

At 11:18 AM , Blogger Jacobson said...

Wow, you're brave to ask people what they really think of you and post it on your blog. So here is the first word that came to mind when I think of Noel.

Needy- marked by want of affection, attention, or emotional support

Ok, so now you have the right to email a few adj. to me. Not on my blog though... my family reads that : )

 
At 1:12 PM , Blogger Jacobson said...

Ok, so I told Erik what I put on your blog and he said it was rude. I don't think so; I hope you're not offended. I would use this word to describe me as well.
You know I luv ya Noel!

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I would say energetic!

 
At 11:08 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

heartfelt and wacky!

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Hehehe...so, where did this question come from? That's hilarious, Noel...I didn't think of taking that approach, but I'm having a difficult time with the same question. Silly girl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home