The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Old Hag


Me and Mommy on her birthday!

Yes, I turned a year older today; it is true. I wish birthdays could be as fun and exciting as they used to be. The last "cool" b-day was 21. It has been down hill ever sense. I guess next year will be better financially because our insurance will go down and I'll FINALLY be able to rent a car all on my own. Which brings up a point..... So, I'm flying out to Texas the beginning of next month by myself to buy a house, and I couldn't even find a place that would rent a car to me. Actually, I take that back, I did; however, they wanted to charge me an extra $25 a day because I'm not 25 years of age. What the heck? That's bull crap that they can discriminate like that. So, instead of the original $50(or something around there) that it would have been normally to rent, it would have been $75 per day. I'm sorry, but that adds up over a period of 5 days. Anyways, but I'm super excited about my trip. I'm going to be staying with my friends The Goldsworthy's and my Mom and stepdad will be flying out to assist in any helping that I might need(Andrew can't get the time off of work with the program and all). My stepdad is a builder in Tucson, so he can help me with things to look for and what not.

Well, my birthday was fun and exciting! Andrew flew at the ass crack of dawn and was able to spend the rest of the day with me and baby. I received a Coach planner from my sugar daddy with flowers, dinner, shopping, and what have you, and my Mommy sent clothes, purses, shoes--THE GOOD STUFF that matters to us girls!!!! Oh yeah, and Andrews folks got me a sign language DVD and book set to do with Salem.... I AM SO EXCITED to start signing with her. To this day, my Daddy always sends me money, which makes me still fill like a kid-- I just love it!!!!!!!!!! So, that was what I did, got, and what not!!! Salem made my day by being such a sweet, little angel. Overall, I couldn't complain; except the fact that getting old is such a bitch!!

Big girl in her 3-6 mth. clothes!

7 Comments:

At 12:50 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Happy Birthday. And, SHUT UP. 25 is YOUNG. You are a little baby! :)

I LOVE Salem's outfit!

 
At 11:36 AM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Hey, Mrs. Tiny...24 is old???? Noel, there's no way you can call yourself old if you're TOO YOUNG to rent a car without the fees. hehe. I'll see you soon.

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Happy Birthday. You are not OLD!! Glad you had a great day.

 
At 6:45 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

Oh to be 25! Wait I just turned 26 a few weeks back! Ha, happy birthday! Have a fun trip.

 
At 7:41 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

Sorry 24!

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger Allison said...

I can't even remember when I was 24. Oh yeah, because I was drunk all the time.

 
At 12:35 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

You are looking good girl! Are you sure you didn't just pluck salem from thin air, because there is no way you have had a baby :0)
Happy Birthday!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home