The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Clever UPS Man

This is funny, but annoying at the same time. So, our apartment is THE first one once you drive into the complex. So with that, it also makes us the first one on the bottom level. Lately, I have been receiving boxes at my door step not for me, but for EVERYONE in our entire complex. What the hell Mr. UPS man? At first, it was people just in our building or right next to, but lately, it has been EVERYONE. I could understand if he made a mistake like A9 for B9, or something like that; but not when we're B9 and you're giving freaking F22, bastard. I've received all sorts of goods, let me tell you! In the beginning, I was opening them because HELLO, if something is left at your door step, you think it's for you, right? I could have been the new owner of cute, little girls, Gymboree hair bows (if only Salem had hair, I would have kept them--just kidding!), a super nice full body wrap (maybe that could help me shed some pounds--dang, I should go get that one back), books, and on and on. What a lazy ass, I swear.

3 Comments:

At 9:12 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

You should ask him to pay you!! Next time you see him, ask for a portion of his salary. Did the complex manager used to live where you live?

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

No, the manager never lived in our apartment. I talked to the office and they couldn't believe it. They said that there are multiple UPS drivers that come in and out of here on a daily basis, so it would be hard to catch which one it is(unless I actually called UPS or caught him in the act). I just might do that if it doesn't stop.

Regardless, they are supposed to take ALL packages to the apartments and leave them at THEIR step. They shouldn't even be taken to the office--and that is why he brings them to me!

 
At 8:57 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Oh my, good luck with all that! I would sit out there and wait in a clever spot and see if he does it again. Too much!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home