The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm Out!

River Walk, here I come!

I am on my way out tomorrow to go purchase a home in San Anton. I am having mixed feelings about leaving. Salem will be staying with Andrew's parents in Florida and I am SOOOOOOOO incredibly sad about leaving her behind. It would be better if Andrew was with me, but he has to stay behind too. NO FUN FOR ME. But, my mom and stepdad are going to meet me out there and I'll be staying with Joe and Val; so that will be fun. I'll just have to drink my way through the evenings and cry myself to sleep. Wish me luck. I'll be gone for a week.

5 Comments:

At 2:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just wondering when you were heading that way to house hunt. Good luck and have fun. Take lots of pictures.

I LOVE the river walk. San Antonio is a really neat city.

 
At 5:16 AM , Blogger Abby & Patrick said...

Good luck house hunting! Tell Joe and Val hello for us :)

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Stinky you have to leave Salem behind, but yay you are buying a house! Enjoy the river walk. I, too, love the river walk. FUN!!! Have fun drinking with Val :0)

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

You made it and Salem was ok! Glad to talk to to you today!

 
At 8:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting for photos and an update on the trip. Did you buy a house? Well- put an offer on one?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home