The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New Braunfels, Texas

I'm back from my trip of house hunting and what not. It all went very smoothly. I bought this house the very first day from a builder we had researched. He makes TO DIE for homes and we are SOOOO excited! It will be finished the end of Feb. and we close on it March 1st. They will be landscaping the front and back, and adding in an 8ft. block fence. We think it will be (cross your fingers for us) a really good investment for us in the long run. We are the first house on the block and they're builing a $550,000 home right across the street from us. It is also inside a gated community. My parents are actually buying a lot from them TODAY because they, too, think it's a great investment. What else? My FAVORITE part of the home is the kitchen......ya'll, I have a DOUBLE OVEN!!!!!! My MOM says you can't ever go back to a single after having two though. Oh, and Salem has a walk in closet too! Here are some shots....


I love it!!

5 Comments:

At 10:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God Noel!!! That house is fuckin' fantastic! I am sooooooo jealous!

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Gorgeous! I cannot wait to see it in person :0) I am glad you finally posted pictures, I have been anxiously clicking every day!!

 
At 5:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks awesome. I am glad that you found something!!

I love your shirt too. Very cute.

 
At 5:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too love your shirt!

 
At 1:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noel,you have made the purchase of a lifetime! You are smart and you know you made a wise decision to purchase this house. You, Andrew and Miss Salem are going to love it. You will only make money and you already have from signing on the dotted line. You'll still be able to enjoy your lattes!! I know this is such a good deal and told you that if you don't buy it, I would!! ENJOY!!!! Love, Mommie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home