The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Yana and Build -A- Bear





Another weekend GONE, just like that. Where do they go? For us, what a good one it was. I spent all Friday afternoon with HARB and his father. They flew into New Braunfels, we went to lunch, showed them the house, etc. Then, Salem and I went over to my girlfriend Roza's (pronounced Rrrrroooza's) house so the girls could play. She is from Macedonia and has a daughter, YANA, that is 1 month older than Salem. By the looks of it, you would think that Salem was MONTHS older than Yana, but that is definitely NOT the case. Her daughter can still wear 3-6 mth
clothes. What in the hell? Salem had already grown out of that size by
the time she was 2 months old. I wonder what it's like having such a
tiny, little thing.Yana looks and acts just like a sweet doll.

Then,
on Saturday, Andrew and I took Salem to a Build-A-Bear Workshop so we
could have one made for her for her first birthday fast approaching.
Andrew took her around, let her touch every thing in there that you
could stuff, and let Salem pick out the one she wanted; it was very
cute! Then, we did a recording of our voices so she can hear her mommy
and daddy when she touches the hand! LOVE IT! Although, I will probably
be regretting that purchase after I hear my voice after only the 2nd
time of her doing it. Oh well, anything for her! We also picked out 2 (
Andrew and I each picked one) outfits that the bunny (she ended up
picking out a bunny and we named it Sassafras) wears and they look like clothes Salem would wear.

I also took Andrew to have his first experience at Papadeux this weekend and it was yummy! He was craving craw fish
(every since Valerie was DOWN here talking about it) and I was in the
mood for oysters. We both got our fixings in and enjoyed our weekend
together! Hope you all had a great weekend with your loved ones!

I put the revealing "boobie shot" picture of me in just for Lysandra. I think they've grown recently or something because they are popping out of everything I've been wearing. YEA....... BOOBS! Although, the bigger they are, the fatter they make me look....damn boobs!

Sassafras getting stuffed!

5 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

That would be fun! What a great gift for salem. It is something she will probably drag around until it has holes in it! I can't wait to see you two!!

 
At 1:27 PM , Blogger Jacobson said...

What are you feeding your chubby baby girl : ) Emmy was chubby like that too... I however, honest to God, thought she was skinny. People would comment on how big she was and I thought they were rude. I didn't realize that she was chubby until I looked back at old photos. I loved every one of her little baby fat rolls! She quickly slimmed down after she started walking though.

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

Hey Noel!! Love the boobie shots, if you've got them flaunt them. I know a few people who have paid big bucks for what comes natural for ya! Salem is a doll as always. I do hate to report that we are not moving to SA, but John is still with the 340th, so we will be coming out periodically with him for a week at time or so. When we do, we will definitely have to hit the outlets. By the way what size will Salem be wearing this fall, I have alot of Abigail's clothes that I am looking to get rid of! Let me know!

 
At 11:45 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

HAHAH! Girl you crack me up! It was great talking to you even if it was LATE! I love the boobies! Keep 'em coming! Oh, isn't amazing how holding a baby always pulls the shirt so that you can show your boobs off to everyone?

 
At 10:44 AM , Blogger Katie said...

I want to see the finished product of Sassafrass! That is such a neat idea!

I love her little plaid outfit! She is beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home