The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Shit, Shit, SHIT!!!

Tomorrow is a big day, HUGE, to be exact. I have a 2nd interview with Forge Agency to do some work for them coming up which includes traveling 1 weekend every month and a 2 week trip in January. The company works hand-and-hand with:
*Paramount Pictures
*Universal Studios
* Warner Brothers
*Elivs Presley Enterprises
*Coors Brewing
*Bucilla Mills
*Holiday Inn ("Chillin' at the HOLIDAY INN!!!")
* THE NFL
*Anheuser Busch
*Nestle USA
*Target
*Tonka Toys
* Miller Brewing Company
* Quaker Foods


Etc., Etc. You get the point---they are BIG TIME and I am scared shitless. Last weekend, I spent my days strutting my "goods" for them in a LITTLE bikini and tomorrow I get to wear a business suit...THANK GOD!!

The interview last weekend went well (aside from hardly having any clothing on). I can't even begin to explain to you how WEIRD it is standing/sitting in front of a business board of people and having to answer ?'s when all you can think about is if your bottoms are riding up your ass-crack or maybe your ta-tas are showing too much on one side, or WHATEVER the case might be....it's just plain weird.

So, hopefully tomorrow I will be more relaxed. The interview is with the President/CEO, so I don't know how relaxed I can really be. I'll let you all know how it goes.

On flip side, I am honestly shocked that they called me back for a 2nd interview. Last weekend, they asked me if I drank beer and my answer was a flat out NO! Had I known exactly who they were and that they handle all the marketing for basically every beer company out there, I would have lied my freakin' ass off. I'll tell them whatever they want to hear to make some cash! I'm allergic to beer so I obviously don't drink it; however, I will swell up, get hives, I don't give a crap what I have to do as long as they pay me good enough to do so. Okay, not anything, but close.

3 Comments:

At 8:07 PM , Blogger Katie said...

That is definitely the weirdest job interview EVER...in a bikini? Congrats on getting the interview and I'm sure you'll do great!

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

Noel, you will knock 'em dead! No need to worry, they saw all your ASSets last week! Good luck chicky!

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Super cool! Since I'm reading this after your most recent post I now know what you were interviewing for. oops.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home