The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Wurstfest Run, Purses, and X-Mas






Random. I have been promising my mom pictures of a purse I bought for her for weeks, along with the cards I made for her for Christmas to send out to people. Hope you like them Momma!

Along with all of that, I did a Annual 5 mile Sausagefest Run this morning! Wurstfest is finally here which makes everyone in this huge sausage and beer craze-faze. For all the runners, they had free sausages and ALL YOU COULD DRINK FOR FREE (yes, you heard it right) BEER starting at 8 am this morning. I wish I would have taken pictures of all these tired/sweaty runners standing in line waiting for their beers. I couldn't bring myself to do such a thing. After 5 miles, all I wanted was some water.

My girlfriend, Janelle (a.k.a. Knox's Mommy), ran it with me and kicked my ass. I set a goal for 45 and ran it in 41 ....so, I was pretty happy with that. Next week is the 1/2 marathon; which I am totally DREADING by the way.

We are heading back to the Wurstfest festivities this weekend, so stay tuned for a crap ton of drunken photos of various random people. Hopefully I'll be able to capture a few classics!

6 Comments:

At 3:19 PM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

Good Job Sista!!!! Love the purse, where did you find it? Have a few drinks for me..wish we were there!!!

 
At 10:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, my Christmas cards you made for me Noelie. I appreciate you making them so much. AND....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, my purse!! Thanks baby.

Love, Momma

 
At 10:14 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Good job! The purse is beautiful, can you mistakenly address it to me instead :0) Can't wait to hear more about the beer and sausage fest (wait, that sounds wrong).

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Well DONE!

 
At 12:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pics!! I really miss you guys!! Its so hard for me to talk to you cuz it makes me miss you guys so much more..take care
tanya

 
At 8:51 AM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Awesome! I didn't realize you were doing a run this weekend. I wish more was going on over here. It's so much better to do a run like that rather than by yourself around the base.
I just saw your message about this weekend. No worries...off to WA today. Have fun doing the 1/2 marathon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home