The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Belly Shots

2 weeks to go!!! Isn't my belly funny shaped?

These shots are for my cousin Jody who I have been promising belly photos to for hmmmm...over a month now.--Oops! So, finally last night, I remembered and had Andrew snap a few for me. I had just returned from the gym and wouldn't be surprised if there was actual sweat dripping down my belly in either of them. ( I haven't looked close enough yet to check. ) Taking more belly shots is one thing I wish I would have kept on top of during my pregnancy. I just never thought about it since Andrew was away for the first 5 mths. Oh, I did get my belly cast back yesterday from my artistically genius friend, Aubrie. You all have to see. It is the most beautiful piece of art. I'm giving it to Andrew for our 1st year anniversary. ( It says on-line to give paper for your first year, so I did a paper-mache' belly cast and Aubrie drew Salem's bedroom theme on it; which is a french toile. ) I will work on posting that for you all tomorrow.

5 Comments:

At 12:39 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Ooooooh, I cannot wait to see the cast! No matter what you say, you still look great girl, nicely done!

 
At 12:43 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Cool! I want to see the nursery too! And the shoe collection. Get that camera out, Girl!

 
At 2:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks kiddo for the pics! You look so good. I can see that being fit has made you not even look 9 months pregnant! I love you and can't wait to see you and your little family!

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

I don't know about anyone else but your letters are so dark it is hard to read. You SO don't look 9 months pregnant!!

 
At 1:28 AM , Blogger Lysandra said...

you look like I looked when I was 51/2 months preggo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home