The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Caught, Green Handed!

Yes, it is true, I was caught green fingered today(okay, not literally, but let me explain). So, Salem and I went out to Target to get a few things and before I got out of the car, I did a quick look in the mirror to make sure I didn't look like death before entering. I did the hair, eye, and nose check and don't even act like you don't know what I'm talking about! Then, I noticed that I did have something up my nose. No, it wasn't a full up green one, but more like a white dried up flake. We've all hade 'em! So, I did a quick look around to make sure that there wasn't anyone watching me and then I proceeded to get it out as fast as I could. Well, woudn't you know, it just wouldn't fall out. I had to actually dig around if you know what I mean. Then, the worse thing happened; the car right in front of started backing up. YES, they must have seen the WHOLE thing go down. I hate it when that happens. I get so embarassed and always hope that the person didn't know me. I can only imagine what that would feel like!

I just needed a good laugh today and hope you did too! Does this kind of stuff ever happen to anyone else, or is it just me?

4 Comments:

At 2:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sort of thing NEVER happens to me! Hehehe, yeah, right. If anyone were to say that sort of thing never happens they're full of it and it'll happen to them soon for being such a fibber.
That was super funny and I know I'll think of you the next time something like that happens to me.

 
At 9:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo funny!

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Ewwww! I never have stuff like that happen :0)

 
At 12:00 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Hey! I deleted your comment from my blog just because I am trying to keep our last name off it! Don't be offended!!!!!! I wish I could have just edited that part out. I'm so paranoid!

That is too weird that you met Joel. I have their website on my blogroll...they will be at Randolph!! When do you guys move there?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home